Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Brand:||Meanwell||Physical Density:||16384dots/cabinet|
Safety Notice for Digital Signage Outdoor P3.91 Electronic Billboard Led Display
Safety notice about P3.91 digital signage outdoor:
1. Please read all instructions and enjoy the videos before unpacking and using the led products;
2. Keep all manuals, instructions and videos for future reference;
3. Please use only accessories supplied or recommended by the Ocolour Technologies Co., Limited;
4. Ocolour products use GFI power. Make sure licensed electricians install ground outlets and wiring as specified for use with Ocolour.
Tips: A GFI, or GFCI - Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter device protects us from receiving electric shocks from faults in the electrical devices we use in our home. It works by comparing the input current on the hot side to the output current on the neutral side. If there's the slightest difference in current, on the order of a few milliamps, then there is current leaking out somewhere, possibly through somebody's body. To protect us in this situation, the device very quickly cuts off the power supply to the leaking device, within 20-30 milliseconds, greatly reducing any possible human tissue damage from errant current.
5. Make sure the product is supplied through a certified and accredited reseller.
6. Make sure the power outlets supply the maximum specified sum of the products.
7. Do not overload circuits and outlets and or wirings.
8. Pay attention to all warnings and notes in the manuals.
9. For maintenance and service first turn off the power then call for service.
10. Do not defer scheduled maintenance or service.
11. Prevent water penetration into the cabinets and electronic housings.
12. Maintain all cooling systems and fans in good and running conditions.
13. Avoid leaning ladders into and on the cabinets or striking the equipments.
14. Turn the power off in severe storm and prevent lighting and debris strike or damage.
15. Keep communication and high voltage lines in separate, approved and designated conduits.
16. Avoid lifting cabinets manually during installation or service.
17. Make sure the equipment operates within the safe temperature range specified for proper operation.
3.91mm / 0.15 inch
Wavelength range: 620-630nm, 5nm;
Wavelength range: 460-470nm, 4nm;
Wavelength range: 520-530nm, 4nm;
Brightness: CD/sq.ft (CD/㎡)
>650CD/sq.ft (7000 CD/㎡)
Refreshing frequency: Hz
W 64 × H 64 dots
W 9.8 X H 9.8 inch (W 250 × H 250 mm)
Horizontal: 140°, Vertical: 140°
Pixel & module>90%
1/16 scan constant current
85-264VAC, typical value: 110VAC/220VAC
Led life time
Mean time to failure
Pixel out of control
less than 1/ 10⁻⁴, dispersion state
-30ºC to +60ºC
20% to 90%
lamp & top:IP65, other part:IP54
dampproof/dust-free/anti high temp/anti-thunder/ anti electromagnetic interference, etc
Standard PC network interface technology/U disc/3G
24 bit true color
281 trillion colors
Colour processing ability
3000K ≤ TC ≤9000K, adjustable
Brightness regulating degrees
continuously adjustable step by step through the software
Anty-Y correction curve
Anti-γ correction system: 2.2-2.8 adjustable
White balance/contrasting / hue control/ Single point brightness adjustment
mage noise reduction/ image enhancement/ image motion compensation/ Image color coordinate transformation processing/ Image passivation treatment
AVI, WMV, MPG, MOV, DAT, VOB, MP4, FLV